Saturday, December 30, 2006

Demon's Wings episode 1


Well well, my first blog post, and actually this is what I'm here for. A place where you can all enjoy, DEMON'S WINGS

I'm currently making my own anime series, called Demon's Wings. ( anime = Japanese cartoon series ) As from today on, you can all enjoy the turbulent life of Seiji Sagara, main character of Demon's Wings, starting with this month's episode 1, 'Sleeping powers awake'.

The series contains 26 episodes. I'll release a new episode every 4th week after the last one was put on. So keep an eye on this blog when you like to read the entire series !


Maybe it's important that I clear next things :
1) The series will only be written. That means no animation, since I don't have any animation-creation skills or time to.
2) The songs used are existing songs which I only customized to fit Demon's Wings. All rights to these songs remain to their rightfull owners !


If you click on the link below ( just above the image ) the file will open in your browser so you can read the first episode.


IMPORTANT : 1) All text in italic are character's talking. 2) All text parts in grey are flashbacks, visions or things happening in a character's mind. 3) Everything between '*'es are expressions or explanations. I did this to make it look as if you were watching a real anime series on TV.

I hope you will all enjoy Demon's Wings. I can guarantee you that things will get a lot more exciting the upcoming episodes, with lots of unexpected events. ( and just wait 'till you will read episode 26 ! oulala )

ENJOY, and I would love it if you'd leave me a little comment and /or become a fan of my series. Ja-na, and watch out for the splattering blood ! :D


http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/4/154921/Demons%20Wings%20Episode%201.doc











3 comments:

RIN said...

Laurent..! hahax..! hiie..! wow your very own anime, so cool..! ^^ can't wait for the next episode..! >.< i'll go watch the first now...! maybe after this you might be famous who noes..! hahax..! congrats on the opening..! hee hee..!

btw what application did you use to make the anime..! just curious..! ^^ and cheers..! ^^

norine~

Unknown said...

I am impressed! I had no idea that you were making your own anime series. I am quite curious how you got the songs together orginally? Did you have people sing them for you? and how were they recorded?
Other than that, you did an excellent job writing the story line! However, does Hitomi also have some powers of her own since she took away Seiji's pain? I guess that there has to be something about her as well.
I am also looking forward to seeing some animation with the series! How are you going to animate it? Do you have time to animate a whole series by yourself, or do you have an animation team?
Either way, your work so far is impressive! I am looking forward to everything else that you have to offer! Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

OMG FINALLY I FIGURED OUT HOW TO COMMENT LOL! OMG so sorry for being so slow on figuring this Blog thingy out ^_^'

Oh back to my comment, I loved this story, I mean your creativity and dedication to this story is just unthinkable. This story is so well written, in grammer, interest, flow, and just a GREAT PLOT AND STORY LINE DANG! I LOVE IT.

Oh and you know that i love the love in it.. OMG you had me at such awwe and crying, and such at breath taking moments not just with Seiji and Hitomi moments but it all. I was so interested in it, and I never read anything. But for you the skys the limit my love.

Im so proud to finally see your master piece, and read it, I really waited a long time to read it and oh my it was worth it! XD

I love the song links, and images you made my love. It really brings me into the story a way lot more, and impresses me so much ^_~ .

I just cant wait to see episode two. OMG i was like screaming in my seat, I want more *giggles*! I really cant wait, your making me crave it its like what happens! XD Cant wait to see more.

Im so proud of you my famous writer mon cherie! I love you and I love this story as well, but not as much as i love you *gives loved filled kisses and hugs*...

Your Eternal Love,
Sammy